2 medium Spencer Ranch sweet potatoes
100g snow peas
2 spring onions finely sliced
Handful of coriander leaves
5 semi dried tomatoes chopped
1 x 100g packet of rocket
2 teaspoons Moroccan spice rub
Parmesan or feta to serve
Handful of alfalfa sprouts - optional
1 cup cooked and chilled quinoa - optional
Juice of 2 Spencer Ranch limes
1/4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves & roots
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons honey
1/2 teaspoon Moroccan spice mix
1. Peel and slice the sweet potatoes into discs.
2. In a large bowl, toss the sweet potato slices with olive oil and Moroccan seasoning.
3. Place the sweet potato pieces on a grill over medium heat.
4. Cook until tender, approx. 8-10 minutes on each side.
Remove and cool to room temperature.
5. To make dressing put all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
6. In a large salad bowl toss together all ingredients except the cheese of choice.
To serve: Finish by drizzling over the dressing and topping with cheese.