1 large gold sweet potato, thickly sliced
500 grams chicken breast, diced
1.5cm fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 medium onions, roughly chopped
2 large carrots, peeled and chopped thickly
200g Spencer Ranch snow peas
2 tablespoon green curry paste
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
400ml chicken stock
270ml coconut milk
Coriander and rice to serve
1. Brown chicken in large saucepan.
2. Add onion, garlic and ginger and sauté.
3. Add carrots, celery and sweet potato and stir.
4. Add curry paste, stock and coconut milk, stir and allow to cook for approximately 45 minutes or until breast is tender.
5. Add snow peas, fish sauce and sugar.
To serve: dish up with a side of rice and quinoa and garnish with coriander.